STRESS-X MAGNESIUM POWDER, 25.4oz, 350mg, CALM, STRESS REDUCER, RELAX, PEACE TRANQUILITY
Stress-X Magnesium Powder -350 mg per serving -25.4 oz cannister -Magnesium Citrate -ConcenTrace Trace Minerals -Helps maintain healthy magnesium levels† -Relaxes muscles after contraction† -100-serving and 50-serving sizes available -Vegan While 60% of magnesium in the body is found in the bones and teeth, the other 40% is found in the muscles. In the muscles, magnesium is primarily responsible for muscle relaxation after contraction. Studies indicate that 68% of US adults consume less than the RDA of magnesium per day. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can result in a myriad of problems, including muscle cramps and nerve irritability.† Magnesium is also the second-most plentiful positively charged ion found within the cells of the body, signifying its importance in a multitude of physiologic cellular functions.† Stress-X Magnesium Powder is a natural magnesium supplement formulated with magnesium citrate and over 72 ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace to help maintain healthy magnesium levels in the body to help you stay calm and relaxed and to feel overall wellness in body and mind.† Supplement Facts Serving Size 7.2 g (about ½ scoop) Servings Per Container 100 Amount per serving %DV Calories 15 Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%* Sugars 4 g Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate) 350 mg 88% Sodium (Sodium Bicarbonate) 100 mg 4% ConcenTrace® Ionic Trace Minerals 100 mg * Over 72 ionic trace minerals from Utah’s inland sea, the Great Salt Lake. * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value (DV) not established. Other Ingredients Crystalline fructose, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural citrus flavors, natural flavor, malic acid, stevia, silica. CERTIFIED VEGAN. Suggested Use Using the provided scoop, mix ½ scoop into 2-4 ounces of water once or twice daily with food or at mealtime. Stir until dissolved. To add to the calming effects of Stress-X Magnesium Powder, mix with hot water. For best results, divide your daily serving into two servings. If this is your first time taking Stress-X Magnesium Powder, reduce the serving size to ¼ scoop for the first 5 days. Keep dry until use and store in a cool, dry place. Allergen Info Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE. † These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Out of stock