ALPINOLA STEVIA SUGAR-FREE COUGH DROPS THROAT LOZENGES WITH MENTHOL, PINE OIL AND 20 HEALING HERBS, 2.65oz bag
ALPINOLA STEVIA SUGAR-FREETHROAT LOZENGES WITH MENTHOL, PINE OIL AND 20 HEALING HERBS, 2.65oz bag. No Sugar. No Honey.
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Nut-free and are made in a nut-free facility
- No colors
- No preservatives
- Natural flavors
- No soy, wheat or dairy
- Each Alpinola lozenge contains health benefits. 2-3 lozenges are the recommended amount of the product intake per day providing safe and easily available source of vitamin C (cevitamic acid) and supplying completely the human need with the "Sunshine Vitamin".
- Vitamin C is considered an important element to maintain the immunity at the "working" state and is particularly required during colds season and morbidity period. 1 lozenge contains 26 mg of vitamin C constituting 43% of the required daily intake. With Alpinola lozenges you may forget about Vitamin C deficiency!
- Another important ingredient of Alpinola recipe is menthol (levomenthol) – it is not added only for taste – It helps to improve breathing, relieve irritation, quickly relieve sore throat and smooth the cough. Menthol is contained in lozenge in the effective dosage of 3 mg (15% of the recommended daily intake). However, due to the balanced formulation mint flavor of lozenge is not sharp, but soft and pleasantly refreshing.
- Original Alpinola recipe is based on Swiss traditions of making home candies with healing herbs. From long ago delicious candies with the inclusion of the Alpine meadows healing herbs in the recipe are made in Switzerland.
- Our experts have studied the recipes of various regions of Switzerland for several years. They have traveled through the country from Mont Blanc to Bodensee looking for the perfect combination of taste and healing effect. Phytotherapy experts have analyzed the qualitative and quantitative composition. They have conducted dozens of laboratory tests and tasting to understand, what should be the perfect product.
- And finally, they have developed their own unique recipe - Alpinola – using all the accumulated knowledge and experience! These lozenges combine the best traditions of making Swiss candies and modern scientific understanding of therapeutic effects of herbs on human health!