LA NATURALS MACA, 1 fl oz, 500mg SINGLE HERB IN ALCOHOL, 30 DAY SUPPLY, ENERGY, LIBIDO, STAMINA, ENDURANCE
Maca, a root that belongs to the radish family, is most commonly available in powder form. Grown in the mountains of Peru, it has been called “Peruvian ginseng.”
Maca’s benefits have been long valued, and has recently been popularized as a supplement and food ingredient. There are no serious known side effects of maca, but like any other supplement it should not be taken in large amounts. When you first start using maca, it’s best to begin by taking smaller amounts and building up.
7 Uses of Maca
1. Vitamins. Maca is rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
2. Sexual function. Maca is widely used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It serves as a boost to your libido and increases endurance. At the same time it balances your hormones and increases fertility.
3. Women’s health and mood. Maca relieves menstrual issues and menopause. It alleviates cramps, body pain, hot flashes, anxiety, mood swings, and depression. If you are pregnant or lactating you should avoid taking maca.
4. Energy. Within days of using maca your energy level may increase. It is also known for increasing stamina. Many athletes take maca for peak performance. If you find yourself tired most of the time, experiment with maca to see if it helps. Just a small amount could be exactly what you need for a boost!
5. General health. Maca helps your overall health in a number of ways. It supplies iron and helps restore red blood cells, which aids anemia and cardiovascular diseases. Maca keeps your bones and teeth healthy and allows you to heal from wounds more quickly. When used in conjunction with a good workout regime you will notice an increase in muscle mass. But be very cautious if you have a cancer related to hormones like testicular and ovarian, among others. If you have liver issues or high blood pressure you should ask your doctor before taking maca.
6. Skin. Many people take maca for skin issues, as for some people it helps to clear acne and blemishes. Another benefit for your skin is that is decreases sensitivity. In hot or cold weather, maca may help your skin withstand extreme temperatures.
7. Mood balance. If you find yourself overcome with anxiety, stress, depression or mood swings, maca may help alleviate these symptoms, though the evidence is anecdotal. Some have reported an increase in mental energy and focus.
Suggested Directions: 20-40 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily, or as needed. Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.
Recommendations: Shake well before using.
Features: No Gluten, No Dairy (Milk or Lactose), No Soy, No Nuts, No Egg, No Fish or Shellfish, Sustainable for Vegetarians. No Artificial Preservatives, Sweeteners or Colors.
SUPPLEMENTS FACTS PANEL Serving Size: 30 Drops (1 ml) Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving: 500 mg * Selectively Imported Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) * Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol (43-53% by volume), Deionized Water.